Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

It's a great game

But there are a fury of spelling mistakes, and the game looks a bit rushed.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Freezing, Glitches, But overall, original and fun!

There are some gliches in the game, that forced me to restart my browser, but overall it is good.

Super Wordz Super Wordz

Good game.

I think it has orginality. I also midly like the music. So, overall, this is an innovative game. I did get in a glitch though.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

This isn't a tutorial...

It is a school of tutorials.

Mouse Avoider AFV1 Mouse Avoider AFV1

Great, but really easy to cheat.

It is actually a graphical revolution for these Mouse Avoider games, but it is really easy to cheat. You can right-click, press and hold...I can help you change it I guess. But anyway, great game!

ZackTheZombie responds:

Wow...you didn't even play it then. If you right click it brings you back.

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

Loved it!

I absolutly loved the Flash. Funny, great music and gets right into the action. I hate the people who think this sucks--can they do better? Do they have Flash? Anyway, great game! Added to favs!

Paper Pug Paper Pug

Nice Actionscript and Game...

Great with the Gamplay. Simple Pictrues wit hteh enemy flipping is just a great feel to teh game. The lack of color also for some reason seems good for the game. 9/10

Sound-- The sound is intresting. I personally thought it was no so great, but it goes with the game. 7/10

Controls-- Perfect with the mouse 10/10

Ways to improve. Maybe try putting color and see what happens.
PS: (I am practing Flash... :) )

LazerBeamz LazerBeamz

Wonderful!

Wonderful game! Puzzles got steadily harder or intorduced new objects. The messages were kind of fun to read, too. Spectucular game.

However, no friction is in the void of space, the items should float forever in the direction thursted.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Great Game--

This an great game!

However, if you r are master at finding glitches like me, you can easily notice them.